The members of Monckton Chambers congratulate Julianne Kerr Morrison, James Bourke and Khatija Hafesji on their successful applications in the most recent round of Attorney General Panel appointments. Julianne is promoted to B panel; James and Khatija are new additions to the C Panel.
All appointments commence from September for five years.
The Attorney General maintains four advisory panels of junior counsel to undertake civil and EU work for all government departments. There are three London panels (an A panel for senior juniors, a B panel for middle juniors, a C panel for junior juniors) and a regional panel. In addition, there are three Public International Law Panels.
In total, these most recent appointments mean that 22 members of Monckton Chambers are on the following AG’s panels:
- A Panel: Raymond Hill, Anneli Howard, Alan Bates, Ben Lask, Andrew Macnab, Peter Mantle, Brendan McGurk, Ewan West
- B Panel: Eric Metcalfe, Azeem Suterwalla, Fiona Banks, Julianne Kerr Morrison.
- C Panel: Anneliese Blackwood, Tarlochan Lall, Conor McCarthy, Michael Armitage, Jack Williams, Imogen Proud, James Bourke, Khatija Hafesji.
- Public International Law B Panel: Anneli Howard, Thomas Sebastian
- Public International Law C Panel: Nikolaus Grubeck