The conference is being organised by The Bar Council and the Cyprus Bar Association.
Conference topics to include:
- The implementation of the UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- ECHR interpretation – recent developments across the European common law jurisdictions
- Company law developments in participating European Common Law jurisdictions
- The role of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies in a Digital Economy: the legal angle
- Sanctions from a legal and financial perspective (including access to justice aspects)
- Regulation of financial markets- how to square economic imperatives and guarantees of minimum rights with effective enforcement
- International Arbitration and its importance in the common law world – will the new Cypriot Commercial Court expand its use?
- Interim remedies in aid of foreign proceedings
Steven Gee QC and Ian Rogers QC will be speaking.
For further information and to book, please click here.