The United Kingdom Association for European Law in conjunction with the Bar European Group invites legal practitioners, academics, students and the general public to a panel discussion regarding the ramifications of the meaningful vote in Parliament for the UK’s future relationship with the EU. The seminar will be followed by a drinks reception.
Chair: Sir Alan Dashwood QCCase
C-621/18 Wightman – Revocability and Constitutional Implications
Aidan O’Neill QC
Round Table: Implications for Trade and Sectoral Regulation
Chair: Kieron Beal QC
- Free Movement of Services: Hugh Mercer QC
- Legal Professionals: Philip Moser QC
- Environmental Issues: Begonia Filgueira
- Competition Law: Jon Turner QC
- Regulatory Cooperation: Anneli Howard
- Individual Rights and Civil Justice: Victoria Wakefield
Fee: UKAEL/BEG members £15, general public £25, all students free.Please contact Kerstin.Wachholz@kcl.ac.uk to book your place.