A panel discussion and reception on key current topics in European private damages actions. The panelists will be providing perspectives from three leading jurisdictions in the European Union: the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany.
- Louis Berger, Partner, bureau Brandeis
- Anneli Howard, Barrister, Monckton Chambers
- Evelyn Niitvali, Partner, RCAA
- Robin Noble, Partner, Oxera
- Jerome Murphy, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Hans Bousie, Partner, bureau Brandeis
To register please click here.