Steve Broach of Monckton Chambers will be joining a stellar line up to speak at the JUSTICE Human Rights Law Conference. The event offers a key opportunity to update your legal knowledge and gain valuable insight into the human rights issues of the year.
This year’s programme includes keynote speeches from leaders in the field, breakout session updates on disability, surveillance and privacy, criminal law, judicial review and immigration and an unequalled review of essential case-law developments in our now renowned ‘Review of the Year’ with Nathalie Lieven QC, Landmark Chambers.
Plenary debate with:
- Simon Hughes MP, Minister of State for Justice and Civil Liberties
- Emily Thornberry MP, Shadow Attorney General
- David Davis MP
- Professor Conor Gearty, LSE & Matrix
- Anthony Speight QC, 4 Pumpcourt
- Gareth Peirce, Birnberg Peirce
- Lord Pannick QC, Blackstone Chambers
Download the full JUSTICE Human Rights Law Conference 2014 Programme