Jon Turner QC of Monckton Chambers will be speaking as part of a panel on Streetmap and MasterCard trials: The legal and practical perspectives (session four) at the conference on 7 October in London.
Chaired by Nicholas Heaton, Hogan Lovells International, and Anthony Maton, Hausfeld.
Now in its 8th year, this one day event will provide delegates with insight on the following key issues
- How will Brexit and the Damages Directive affect forum shopping?
- Looking back on the new UK CAT regime and assessing why it hasn’t taken off
- The economic, legal and practical perspectives on the StreetMap and MasterCard trials
- The territorial scope of follow-on litigation in England & Wales in light of the iiyama litigation
- Future trends and predicted developments
For further information and to register for this event please click here.