When4 Oct, 2018
- Economics in action: BritNed and how the court assesses loss
- Mass claims – approaches to the management, coordination and bundling of large numbers of related claims
- Applicable law in light of Deutsche Bahn v MasterCard
- Geographical scope of damages claims revisited
- Court of appeal interchange case
Anneli Howard will be on the panel for the topic “Applicable law in light of Deutsche Bahn v MasterCard and the Vattenfall jurisdiction ruling”. Ronit Kreisberger will be on the panel for the topic “Court of Appeal interchange case”.
Tickets for in-house counsel are complimentary and tickets for private practitioners start at £775 (+VAT).
For further details and to book please click here.