When4 Jul, 2017
6.15pm registration for a 6.30pm start | 1,5 CPD Points
Chair: Philip Moser QC
- Kassie Smith QC – How should arbitral tribunals approach unresolved questions of EU law?
- Laura Elizabeth John – Competition damages claims: do they fall within your arbitration clause?
- Tom Sebastian – Challenging arbitral awards (including investment treaty awards) on EU law grounds
- Michael Bowsher QC – How can or should the mediator or arbitrator take account of policy issues?
- Paul Harris QC – Use of competition law expert evidence before a non-specialist tribunal
This seminar is free to attend, to secure your place please click here.