A two day conference, hosted by the AIEN and the LCI, will cover the following topics:
- Energy Boundary Disputes
- State Investment Disputes
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Disputes in the European Energy Market
- The Energy Charter Treaty
- Alternative Energy Disputes
- Energy Infrastructure Disputes
- Damages in Energy Disputes
The speakers are leading advocates, counsel, experts and arbitrators in the energy field who will provide speeches, presentations, interviews, round table discussions and Q&As in an interactive and interesting format.
Christopher Vajda KC will be speaking on “The Energy Charter Treaty” – morning session on the day 2.
For more information and to register please click here. The number of registrants will be limited to ensure that attendees can fully interact with their colleagues and the speakers at the conference.