On Wednesday 29 November 2017, Thomson Reuters Practical Law hosts its 4th Annual Competition Law Conference at Hallam Conference Centre, London.
Tim Ward QC, Joint-Head, Monckton Chambers will chair this year’s event alongside expert competition speakers. Monckton members due to speak at this event are Jon Turner QC, Paul Harris QC, Daniel Beard QC, and Alison Berridge.
There will be four breakout sessions to ensure even more opportunity to learn and engage with speakers.
- Use of competition law for consumer protection
- The status of European Commission infringement decisions post-Brexit
- Damages and private enforcement: current climate for claiming damages and risk for companies of claims, 2 years on from Consumer Rights Act
- Case law and litigation update
- Practical implications of competition law to distribution models
- The role of the ECJ post-Brexit
- Compliance, dawn raids, and handling competitor information
- Merger control update
- Sector regulation and enforcement: how to deal with your regulator
Please visit the Competition Law Conference 2017 website here which has the most up-to-date information regarding the agenda and speakers.