When18 Apr, 2018
6.15pm registration for a 6.30pm start | 1 CPD Point
On 29 March 2017, the UK notified the European Council of its intention to leave the EU. One year on from triggering Article 50, many legal issues remain. Monckton Chambers, as a leading set in the field, presents a panel of experts to discuss the current state of affairs and what lies ahead. Speakers include:
- Professor Alison Young, the Sir David Williams Professor of Public Law, University of Cambridge
- Michael Bowsher QC
- George Peretz QC
Philip Moser QC will chair.
The panel will discuss:
- The Brexit litigation – case updates and what they mean for constitutional adjudication
- The latest developments with the Brexit legislation passing through Parliament
- The European Commission’s Draft Withdrawal Agreement
- The UK’s trading future: privateer on the open sea or part of the EU’s fleet?
This seminar is free to attend, to secure your place please click here.