Chambers UK Bar Awards 2022 – Monckton Chambers and five members in the shortlists
Monckton Chambers is delighted to have been recognised and shortlisted for this years upcoming Chambers UK Bar Awards 2022.
The set has been nominated for ‘Competition/ EU Set of the Year’ and five members shortlisted for individual awards:
- Commercial Litigation Junior of the Year – William Hooper
- Competition/ EU Junior of the Year – Nikolaus Grubeck
- Competition/ EU Silk of the Year – Ronit Kreisberger QC
- Media, Privacy and Information Law Junior of the Year – Julianne Kerr Morrison
- Tax Junior of the Year – Brendan McGurk
The shortlists are a result of extensive objective research by over 200 analysts. The lists reflect achievements over the past 12 months including outstanding work, impressive strategic growth and excellence in client service. They honour the work of Chambers across the country based on the research for the most recent edition of Chambers UK Bar.
Thank you to our professional clients for their ongoing support and for taking part in this year’s research cycle and congratulations to all those shortlisted.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 17th November 2022.
The full shortlist can be seen here.