The Sixth Annual VAT and EU Law Conference
Our flagship VAT event took place on Tuesday 29 April at the Kingsway Hall Hotel. Once again in association with Lexis Nexis, the event brought together some of the leading practitioners in VAT to discuss updates in the principles of EU law which underpin the VAT system.
Seven speakers from Monckton Chambers, along with special guests from the European Commission, HMRC, Eversheds and BT, all shared their expertise with the delegates.
- The Relationship Between VAT and Customs Duties
- Fiscal Neutrality and Competition
- VAT Avoidance and the Follow-Up from Halifax
- Developments from the ECJ
- Loyalty Schemes
- Maximising Input Tax Recovery Whilst Minimising Output Tax Liability.