Ronit Kreisberger will be speaking at a ‘Competition Law as a threat to innovation’ seminar today.
The seminar will discuss the issues raised by recent cases in Europe and further afield, as well as other changes to the UK competition regime.
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: Thursday 1 May 2014
Time: 5:30pm, for a 6pm start, finish at 7:15pm followed by a drinks reception
Venue: Pinsent Masons, 30 Crown Place, London EC2A 4ES
The following speakers are now confirmed for this event:
- The Rt. Hon. Professor Sir Robin Jacob, UCL
- Dr Mike Walker, Chief Economic Adviser, Competition and Markets Authority
- Dr Helen Jenkins, Managing Director, Oxera
- Ronit Kreisberger, Barrister, Monckton Chambers
- Jenny Block, Partner, EU & Competition Group, Pinsent Masons LLP
To read coverage of this event, please click here.