Ronit Kreisberger will be speaking at the BIICL Competition Law Forum on 14th April 2014, regarding Pay for Delay.
Ronit joins a panel of experts for a discussion on topical issues including:
1. Object theories of harm and the counterfactual
2. “Straw man” theories of harm
3. The realities of patent litigation and the EC’s analysis of settlements.
4. Implications for consumers (benefits of innovation v low prices, generics’ incentives to litigate)
5. Fines and policy considerations.
The discussion is followed by a reception at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law.