Alan Bates will be speaking at
Hart Publishing and Conor Quigley QC are pleased to invite you to the inaugural Hart & Bloomsbury Publishing State Aid Conference. The conference promises to be of extremely high quality, with an excellent chair and panel of speakers dedicated to analysing developments in State aid law in 2015.
Please note that delegates to the conference will earn 6 CPD points.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE?
This is the first major conference to analyse the European Commission’s drive against tax avoidance by multinational companies through the use of State aid powers
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
– The source of the Commission’s legal powers
– The specific issue of transfer pricing
– The Commission’s approach in the Starbucks, Apple and other decisions
– The action that investigated companies can take to protect their position
– The action that competitors might take against investigated companies
– Parallel and follow-on actions in national courts
HOW WILL THE CONFERENCE BENEFIT YOU?
You will gain a clear exposition of this complex area of law given by top experts including specialist lawyers and accountants as well as representatives from the European Commission and UK Government
For more information about the event please click here