4th November 2014, Goldsmiths Centre, 42 Britton Street, London EC1M 5AD
6:00pm for 6:30pm start | 1 CPD
With a package of New Directives in March, a recently opened consultation on their implementation in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, increased focus on the use of procurement to deliver social (as well as economic) results and a growing body of challenges that do not rely on the “procurement” rules at all, procurement practitioners live in interesting times. Join three of Monckton Chambers’ procurement experts as they explore these, and other, hot topics.
Chaired by Peter Oliver
- Ben Rayment: New weapons and tactics? The interplay between competition and procurement law.
- Ligia Osepciu: Clarification and negotiation: any clarity from the New Directives?
- Clarification under the New Directive: when is it permitted and is it ever required?
- Has the negotiated procedure become more restrictive?
- What role remains for competitive dialogue?
- Managing transparency and confidentiality
- Michael Bowsher QC: Can the Social Value Act be reconciled with EU law? How to balance social and economic goals.
How to register: Our seminars are free to attend. To ensure your place, please RSVP to Claire Alderman firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7468 6330.
To unsubscribe please email email@example.com