Michael Bowsher QC will be speaking at the IBC Legal European Public Procurement Conference in Brussels.
Michael will be speaking on the following matter:
Understanding the Light Touch Regime
- What was the point of removing the part A/part B distinction and replacing it with a Light Touch regime?
- What types of contracts does it apply to? Is there any sense to the selection?
- And if it is the right approach for these contracts, why not apply a Light Touch regime to all public contracts? Why shouldn’t this be the future of all public procurement?
- What are the applicable obligations? What can Member States’ systems add or subtract?
- What should authorities be able to achieve with a Light Touch procurement?
For more information and to register, please click here.