We offer the following services to lawyers, businesses or individuals based outside the UK on a direct access basis.
- Advice on all areas of the law in England & Wales, EU and international law, including human rights law
- Advice and assistance on the drafting, interpretation and enforceability of contracts governed by the law in England and Wales, or the laws of other common law countries
- Advice on commercial situations presenting legal, factual or technical difficulties
- Advice and assistance in the preparation of litigation or in a non-litigious context
- Advocacy services before the Community Courts, the European Court of Human Rights and other international courts and tribunals
- Arbitration services in England & Wales and in most other jurisdictions
- Mediation and other alternative dispute resolution services (as mediators, advocates or advisers)
- Expert witness services
Barristers in private practice are independent, self-employed sole practitioners. Our members share costs and administrative resources under the collective name “Monckton Chambers”. As sole practitioners, they offer objective advice, are unlikely to have conflict problems and represent excellent value for money.
To instruct a barrister or for further advice, please contact our clerks.